كود
Hello Facebook supervisors and management of this letter request shut account Because this person belongs to the security aspect, and it violates the policy of the use of Facebook and dissemination of pornographic images of pornography Because this person belongs to the security aspect, and it violates the policy of the use of Facebook and dissemination of pornographic images of pornography Had been threatened by someone and threatened to kill me I hope it closes quickly Because violates Bulletin publications is Alla?ikh community standards Because violates Bulletin publications is Alla?ikh community standards For publishing fake links and inappropriate content For publishing fake links and inappropriate content Published sexy sexy pictures He claims that I or someone I know and publishes porn pictures He claims that I or someone I know and publishes porn pictures This person is threatened me and penetrate disable my account and blackmail and plagiarism and violates the terms of Facebook Please shut down your account, please shut account Please shut down your account, please shut account account Link